Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Synovate: Apply to Be a Product Tester & More



Synovate is once again looking to snag some new product testers! If you are a new Nifty Thrifty Savings reader or didn’t have the opportunity to sign up for Synovate last month, here’s another chance to sign up to become a product tester! Synovate, a leading global provider of market research information and analysis with over 60 years of experience, currently has openings for new panelists! Just click here to register.

As a Synovate panelist, you’ll have an opportunity to…
* Help companies improve everyday services, products, and household items
* Be the first to test new consumer goods
* Help design new products before they appear on store shelves nationwide
* Earn points redeemable for cash by taking surveys with the Synovate Rewards Program
* When you register, you’ll be entered into the Monthly Sign-up Sweepstakes with 200+ monthly winners

Check out the comments below from Hip2Save readers who are also Synovate Panelists…
I signed up for Synovate last month and within a week of signing up I received 2 full size Pantene products to test 
I signed up last time and got invited to a mom shop survey. I answered ? (5 min) everyday for 2 weeks and when done I got $25. I’ve already got a check on the way so I am happy with the company.
I also have been a member for several years now and I am always getting new products to try and test. Some of the more recent products have been margarine, frozen snacks, pasta sauces, paper towels, lotions, and shampoo and conditioners. Along with the products you accumulate points that you can redeem for cash. Its pretty cool.

Thanks, Hip2Save

0 comments:

Post a Comment