Friday, September 24, 2010

Lowering Your Bills: DirecTV offers HOT option! $59 per month for NFL package!



You know, I get irritated if I see an ad from my local phone and cable company for a lower price. So, I pick up the phone and have a 5 minute discussion. In some cases, your company will match the offer they are giving to new customers. It honestly depends on how many times you’ve tried it and what kind of contract you signed. But it is worth a shot and can add up to a couple hundred dollars of savings with one simple phone call!

I am currently considering switching to DIRECTV as they are offering 5 free months of their Premier Package with the purchase of the NFL Sunday Ticket… which my hubby is a HUGE football fan and that’s over a $200 a month savings... plus I get free HD for life!

The catch, I have to sign a two year contract, but I can cancel the premier package at anytime and pay as low as $29.99 per month. This is a TON cheaper than what I'm paying now! Take advantage of this deal if you have a football fan in your house!

Here are the details: New customers get the premier package (285 digital channels including HBO, Starz, Cinemax and Showtime) for FREE for 5 months with the purchase of the NFL Sunday Ticket for $59.99 (you must also sign a 2 year contract). At the end of 5 months, you can call DIRECTV and cancel the premier package and the NFL Sunday ticket without any penalties… your only obligation is to continue with a DIRECTV base programming package ($29.99/mo. or above) for 2 years.

And if you are already a DIRECTV customer, pick up the phone and call them… see if they won’t at least give you the free HD being offered in this new package!
THIS PACKAGE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment